- Insurtech firm Qover is entering the UK motor insurance industry.
- Qover’s modular platform allows car manufacturers to offer digital insurance solutions across Europe.
- The platform integrates insurance into omni-channel offerings and user journeys, enhancing the customer experience.
- Qover provides customisable coverage and advanced data analytics, ensuring transparency on insurance programs.
- The UK launch is part of Qover’s plan to cover all European markets by the end of 2025.
Insurtech firm Qover is launching a motor insurance solution in the UK, as part of its strategy to create a global safety net through personalised insurance products and services. The modular platform will enable car manufacturers to offer customers digital insurance solutions throughout Europe. The platform is integrated into the manufacturer’s existing sales and customer engagement channels, enhancing the customer’s experience and journey. The system also offers customisable coverage and advanced data analytics, allowing customers to easily view and understand their insurance program and provide valuable insights. The UK launch represents Qover’s ninth country, following previous European market entries in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Portugal, and Spain. Starting now, the company is aiming to expand its footprint to cover all European markets by 2025.